Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last night I got the rest of the aprons pieces glued up, which is tricky with only two hands, but I think I pulled it off. I also finally took some more pictures.

The picture above is of the stained sample we made. I think we're going to use the technique we used on the center-bottom section in the photo.

This is a (slightly blurry) picture of the tenon jig I made last weekend.

This is a pic of the feather board I made to be used on the sliding miter table. It's amazing how much a feather board helps with rip cuts.

This last one is of the glued-up apron pieces on the clamps.

No comments: