Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I've made some real progress on the arcade over the past week. I finished up most of the internals of the arcade in my sketchup drawing (at least enough to start on building the thing). I got most of the wood and hardware that was needed (except for the big 4'x8' sheets of plywood for the sides). I also got started on the internal framework. So now I've got a roughly 3'x3' frame of 2x4s with a platform and casters on the bottom. To this frame I'll be attaching the control panel, the platform for the TV, and eventually the sides of the cabinet. This weekend I'm going to be out of town, but the weekend after that I'll be working on putting together the control panel.

No comments: